Summer School information and registration forms will be available online this year at the district website (www.hgtigers.org). Please go to “Menu” in the upper left corner on the Northview or Middle School home page. Select “Summer School Info” in the drop down box. If you do not have access to a computer, please let the Northview office know and we will send home printed information with your child.
- March 29 – All summer school course descriptions and schedules available online. You may begin browsing and planning your child(ren)’s possible summer school class schedules and related costs.
- April 6– Summer school registration forms available online. Registration forms do need to be printed out and a completed paper copy returned to the Northview office along with the appropriate fees.
- May 3 – Registration closes; any registrations received after this date will be charged a $10.00 late fee.
- June 17 – July 12 Summer School classes in session (start date is subject to change if there are any additional days school is cancelled because of bad weather)
July 4 AND July 5 - NO Summer School classes
- PLEASE NOTE – There may be other individual summer school offerings that are in session throughout July and/or August