Wisconsin Career Assessment
Interest Inventory - Enter the access code. Read the statement and click on the L or D.
Occupational Outlook Handbook
You have 3 options of how to search; select the text box half way down the page, "Search OOH" and type in the name of the career OR select "a-z index" at the top of the page OR choose a career from a career category, "OOH Home"
1. Scroll halfway down the page and find "search for careers"
2. Click on the career and "view all"
1. Browse Carer Cluster
2. Choose job
3. "View All"
1. Top of page "occupation quick serach"
2. Click on job
1. Scroll halfway down the page, "Find Occupations"
2. Under Career cluster choose "job family"
3. Click down arrow for a listing of all career clusters
5. Choose cluster