This list will be updated frequently, and information will removed when an application deadline has passed. If you have questions or need assistance, please see Mrs. Lorenz or Mrs. Neave in the Guidance office.
Xello & Method Learning High School Scholarship - December 11, 2023
Xello & Method Learning are very proud to be the official sponsors for all high school scholarships through WSCA each school year.
This year FOUR $500 Scholarships Will Be Awarded!
Xello was created with one goal in mind: to engage and inspire people of all ages to achieve their full potential in school, career and life. They do this with age-appropriate career development, assessments, planners, experiential learning and other resources that are based on the real world. In partnership with schools, community organizations and employers, they enable a ‘whole community’ approach to career and workforce development. Xello is correlated to the Grade 8 and Grade 12 Career Domain Benchmarks of the Wisconsin Comprehensive School Counseling Model.
At Method Learning, we have one goal – to help your students achieve more academically. Since our founding 20 years ago, we have partnered with districts and schools across the country to provide test prep solutions and academic achievement curriculum that help students reach their potential, regardless of their family’s financial situation. With state-of-the art online learning tools and a team of highly trained teachers, Method Learning will partner with you to create a program specific to your needs.
More information and to complete application go to : https://www.wscaweb.org/awards-scholarships/scholarships/
Engineers Foundation of Wisconsin - Due December 18,2023
Since 1981, the Engineers Foundation of Wisconsin (EFW), has been dedicated to providing scholarships and support to outstanding high school and college students pursuing engineering as a professional career.
Sponsored by the Wisconsin Society of Professional Engineers, the EFW promotes engineering education through annual scholarships. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic achievement, community involvement, extracurricular activities and need.
The Louis C Geiger Scholarship is named after Louis C. Geiger. Louis, who as the 1968 WSPE President, advanced the engineering profession and our High School Students Awards Program.
The Engineering Foundation of Wisconsin Scholarship
- 4 Scholarships, of $2,500 each.
- The WSPE Past Presidents Scholarship 1 Scholarship of $2,500.
- The Louis C Geiger Scholarship 3 Scholarships of $2,500 each.
- The Terry Ni Engineering Scholarship1 to 6 Scholarships at a minimum of $3,000 each.
- The Harold D. Kobbervig Memorial Scholarship Up to 2 Scholarships of $2,500 each.
There are other scholarships that are awarded through the local WSPE chapters to the students in their geographic area.
For More information and to apply go to: https://www.wspe.org/scholarships
Chuck Zorn Memorial Scholarship - December 31, 2023
Chuck Zorn Memorial Scholarship
National Wild Turkey Federation Northern Kettles Chapter
Eligibility: Applicants must be graduating High School Seniors from a Sheboygan County High School, Kiel High School, New Holstein High School, or Ozaukee High School who are pursuing a degree from an accredited institution of higher education. Applicants must also be a member of the NWTF and hold a hunting license. The winning applicant is encouraged to attend the January NWTF banquet at Millhome Supper Club. (Become a member by contacting the NWTF Northern Kettles Chapter.)
Application and information: Chuck Zorn Memorial Scholarship
Wisconsin Education Association Council Scholarship - Due February 1, 2024
We are pleased to let you know that the Wisconsin Education Association Council is again offering a scholarship to eligible public high school seniors who are planning to enter the field of education. Winners of the scholarship will receive a grant of $1,450.00 per year for four years of study, provided they remain eligible.
High school seniors who are planning to go into the field of education and whose parent(s) are a WEAC member, a WEAC retired member or who died while holding a WEAC membership are eligible to apply.
Each year one of the four scholarships shall be designated the Kathy Mann Memorial Scholarship. This scholarship shall be awarded to a minority student. In the event that no minority student applies or meets the criteria, the Kathy Mann Scholarship shall not be awarded. In its place a regular WEAC Scholarship shall be awarded.
Scholarship applications must be postmarked no later than February 1, 2024.
The scholarship form is available online at:
Cleveland Fish and Game Club Scholarship - February 19, 2024
Cleveland Fish and Game is excited to offer a $ 1,000.00 Scholarship that was started because of a memorial donation from the Kenneth Henschel Family. We are dedicated to preserving our outdoors by protecting the future of hunting, fishing & trapping through wildlife conservation. Because we understand that the future of Wisconsin’s Wildlife conservation lies in the hands of our youth.
Cleveland Fish and Game will award a scholarship grant to:
1. Active members of the Cleveland Fish and Game (or if your parent or grandparent are an active member),
2. A graduating high school student that is accepted into either a two or four year degree program.
3. Students should be a graduate of a Hunters Education Course, boater’s safety, ATV safety, snowmobile safety or be a Wisconsin Hunting and/or fishing license holder.
4. All applicants must be a High School Senior in good standing, with a GPA of 2.5 or better.
More information for for the application: CLEVELAND FISH AND GAME CLUB SCHOLARSHIP
2024 Ruth DeYoung Kohler Scholarship for Artistic Excellence - February 16, 2024
Graduating seniors from Sheboygan County high schools or homeschool students who live in Sheboygan County who plan to pursue a career in the arts are invited to complete an application for the Ruth DeYoung Kohler (RDK) Scholarship for Artistic Excellence. The Kohler Foundation will consider all fields of artistic endeavor. This scholarship awards up to $100,000. Identifying exceptional talent is our primary focus, not grades or test scores.
Specific categories of art have their own submission criteria. In each case, you are asked to submit a portfolio. When video is required, the Kohler Foundation can assist, at no cost to the student. Low quality videos have hampered the committee’s ability to evaluate effectively --- please take advantage of this service to allow your talent to be shown to its fullest extent.
For More information and to apply go to: https://www.kohlerfoundation.org/scholarships/2023-rdk-scholarship-application/
2024 Sheboygan Area - SHRM Jack Schoemer Scholarship - February 22, 2024
This scholarship is designed to provide assistance to a student who has a declared major or an emphasis in the human resources filed.
Eligibility: Applicants for the scholarship are required to meet the following qualifications:
- Be a Sheboygan, Calumet, Fond Du Lac, Ozaukee or Manitowoc residents. Sheboygan residents will be given preference
- Have a declared major or emphasis in the human resource management or business major with an emphasis on human resources management.
- For more see the application.
More information and application: 2024 Sheboygan Area - SHRM Jack Schoemer Scholarship
Sheboygan Public Education Foundation Scholarships -February 23, 2024
A limited number of SPEF scholarships are open for public schools in Sheboygan County. There may be scholarships for four-year and two-year colleges/universities. Students…you do not need to be the “perfect” student with the highest GPA to apply. Sheboygan County seniors are encouraged to apply “IF” the scholarship relates to you/your career plans/or high school activity/sport. Please read each scholarship carefully, and see if you are eligible to apply. (Step 4 on the website)
The Golfers Club at Town & Country 2024 Scholarship - February 23, 2024
Scholarships are being awarded by The Golfers Club at T&C, a club formed to promote good golfing fellowship and assist area youth in the game of golf. Membership into the club is open to anyone interested in golf.
2. Scholarships are open to all golf team seniors on both the girls’ and the boys’ teams. Eligible schools: Sheboygan North, Sheboygan South, Sheboygan Lutheran, Sheboygan Christian, Sheboygan Falls, Howards Grove, Plymouth, Oostburg, Cedar Grove, Elkhart Lake/Glenbeulah, Random Lake and Kohler.
3 This year Scholarships will be awarded to two students from the schools listed above.
4. Scholarships are non-renewable. New scholarship recipients will be selected each year.
5. This year the amount of each scholarship is $1,500.00, payable in one lump sum with verification of enrollment in a 2- or 4-year technical school, college, or university.
See the attached Documents for more information and for the scholarship application:
2024 Cleveland Athletic Club Scholarship - Due February 29, 2024
- The Cleveland Athletic Club Scholarship will be awarded to students who meet one of the following criteria:
- Reside in the Cleveland Elementary School boundaries.
- Parents, guardians, or grandparents are 2-year active members of the Cleveland Athletic Club.
- The student must also meet one of the following athletic criteria:
- Participated in high school sports for at least 2 years.
- Participated in Cleveland Youth Sports for at least 2 years
- The student will provide an application detailing athletic, academic, and community service achievements along with a transcript of grades is required.
- The $1,500 awards will be selected based on athletic, academic, and community service. In addition, the total award may be up to $2,500 if multiple criteria from sections 1 and 2 are met.
For more information and application: 2024 Cleveland Athletic Club Scholarship
Association for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children, Inc. Scholarship - March 1, 2024
To reward the top academic Deaf or Hard of Hearing student from Sheboygan County with a substantial college scholarship and foster competitive excellence in academics and extra-curricular activities among our Deaf and Hard of Hearing juvenile population.
1. Application blanks must be returned by: March 1 st
2. Candidates must be residents of Sheboygan County, and must be hard of hearing or deaf. Defined in this application by being signed by a school faculty member to ensure that the applicant is receiving services or has received services for their hearing loss. Examples being speech therapy, associated with hearing loss, sign language interpreting, FM systems, cochlear implants, or any other services or equipment provided through the IEP program and National Disabilities Act.
3. Applicants must submit a transcript of their high school grades through the time of application
For more information and to apply: Association for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children, Inc. Scholarship
Dairy Doctors Scholarship - March 1,2024
Dairy Doctors Veterinary Services has been offering two to four scholarships each year since 2006, totaling more than $15,000, to high school seniors aspiring to build a career in the dairy industry. Any student planning a career in dairy, either in veterinary medicine or in numerous related fields, such as producer, genetic science field or other agriculture-related field is eligible. Selection will be based on their academic accomplishments, community involvement, extracurricular activities, and career goals.
For More information and to apply: https://www.dairydoctors.com/community-outreach/
Howards Grove Athletic Association Scholarship - March 1, 2024
Howards Grove Athletic Association is again going to be offering 4/$2000 scholarships to this years seniors.
Completed applications can be turned into the guidance office once completed.
The American Legion Prescott-Bayens Post 83, Inc. Scholarship - Due March 1, 2024
1. Participation is limited to any senior who is attending high school in Sheboygan County and is on track to graduate.
2. The applicant must have an immediate family member that is serving in, or a veteran of, the United States Military. (Parent, sibling, grandparent, uncle or aunt)
3. The second most important qualification is financial need.
4. Class ranking should be in the upper 50% of the graduation class.
5. The student must be well rounded in community activities and work experience as well as school activities being considered.
6. 2 and 4 year college programs as well as technical colleges are acceptable.
7. Any major will be considered.
Information and Application: The American Legion Prescott-Bayens Post 83, Inc. Scholarship
Larissa Wallo Memorial Scholarship - Due March 22, 2024
The Larissa Wallo Memorial Scholarship was established to honor the memory of Larissa Wallo who, in Nov 2022 passed away in a car accident. Larissa was just 16. Reminding us to live in the moment and to the fullest. Pursue your happiness. A beautiful soul is never forgotten, just remembered with great love! Always and Forever. Displaying attributes:
Amount: Up to $1000.00 per recipient
The Larissa Wallo Memorial Scholarship will be given to student/s who best fit the following criteria:
- The recipient must be attending either a technical school, college, or university pursuing a career in the field of their choice.
- The successful candidate must show evidence in the following attributes: Creativity, Integrity, and Supportiveness.
- Please include a recommendation from one of the following: faculty member, community member, coach/ advisor or employer.
All applications must be returned to the Guidance Office by March 22, 2023
Application and information: Larissa Wallo Memorial Scholarship
Wisconsin Antique Power REUNION Scholarship - April 1, 2024
Wisconsin Antique Power Reunion members feel it is our responsibility to help educate the next generation. In recognition of the increasing value of higher education in today’s world. We offer three $2000.00 scholarships per year.
This is for someone pursuing a field of study in agriculture, residing in Ozaukee, Sheboygan and Washington counties in WI. These are the three counties that represent the club.
Form information and scholarship: Wisconsin Antique Power REUNION
National Exchange Bank Foundation Scholarship - April 30, 2024
National Exchange Bank Foundation is offering a $1000 scholarship.
- Applicants must be a current senior at the designated high school with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. Consideration will be given based on academic honors, awards and memberships; extracurricular activities both within the school and externally; community volunteer activities.
- Applicants must plan to attend an accredited public or private college, university or vocational school.
- Beneficiary should qualify as low to moderate income as confirmed by the recipient School District. Low-to-moderate income individuals or families refer to individuals or families whose household income does not exceed 115 percent of the median income for the area when adjusted for family size.
- Applicants will be considered regardless of race, creed, gender or color. • Preference will be given to an individual who has not received a number of other scholarships.
- National Exchange Bank & Trust current employees, members of its board, participants in bank affiliated organizations and immediate family members of the aforementioned are not eligible.
Completed applications can be turned into the Guidance Office.
Application: National Exchange Bank Foundation Scholarship