The HGMS Counseling office is here to:
- Assist students to meet their needs with regard to social, emotional, behavioral, academic and career exploration issues.
- Help assist student social emotional learning in our school setting.
- Develop academic career planning with families and students.
- Work with students on an individual basis and with small groups.
- The counseling office can by reached by phone at 920-565-4452 ext. 236
About Counselor Jessica Luecke
I am a proud Howards Grove graduate. I attended UW Stevens Point and received my Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Spanish, and Sociology. During that time I was also lucky enough to spend a semester abroad in Spain. I then attended Lakeland College where I completed my Master's Program and received my license in K-12 School Counseling. I am married and have been blessed with two beautiful girls. We enjoy spending time outside and with our families. My husband and I also love motorcycling whenever we are able to find time! I am truly happy be in this wonderful district that means so much to me and my family. I look forward to working with all of your students, and being a part of such a great community that has been such a huge part of my life.
Explore careers based on your interests! Learn about the education and skills necessary for various careers, as well as the pay, job outlook, work environment, and more.