- I am part of the Northview School Family
- I am Kind. I am caring & helpful with others.
- I include people who might be left out.
- I treat everyone as a friend.
- I have Self-Control . I follow the rules at home, school, and in the community.
- I know right from wrong and I make choices to keep myself and others safe.
- I am Honest. I tell the truth.
- I can be trusted to never cheat or steal.
- I keep my promises.
- I Respect others. I believe that everyone's ideas, thoughts, and feelings are important.
- I am learning to take care of myself, my school and my community.
- I am Responsible . I am accountable for my words & actions.
- I think about my choices & make good decisions.
- I am an adult member of the Northview School Family.
- I understand that my actions, words, and attitudes have a powerful impact on the development of the children in my life.
- It is my job to set and example of kindness, self-control, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
- It is my job to teach the life skills that children need in order to be successful adults.
- I am part of the Northview School family